Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 19: 29 Faces

Here is a comic-style piece I did on the theme "what happens when I sit down to make art."  What is depicted here happens to me routinely - to wit, I make three ATCs for a swap and then struggle to come up with an idea for a 4th card so that the host can keep one as a gift. The angel on my shoulder says I MUST make a host card, but there is also the possibility that I could just send extra postage.

99 times out of 100, the angel wins, and I stay up all night and make the 4th card.

Sorry about the soft, mushy scan.  :/



9 comments:

  1. hahahaha love it. I love that your shoulder demon has fly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know. The only time I even HAVE a shoulder demon is in the art world, so he might as well be like one of my favorite art-things, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha, fantastic! So good at telling a story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! Thank you! I hope that if we do this one again, you'll join us! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm loving all of your faces! All so different! and that cartoon is too cute ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sense of humor!!!!

    brilliant work

    ReplyDelete